Thursday 30 July 2009

Blistering barnacles..he confessed

Why the fuck do you need a confession ?

I have been following the Kasab trial for ages . At last , the asshole confessed. Good or else some of our leaders without balls would have said that we cannot prosecute him because he has not confessed. I mean why do we need a confession ? Wasn’t everything caught on tape ? I am ashamed of how this trial was conducted and appalled at the shamelessness of our leaders. I mean give us Indian citizens a break . This asshole killed a lot of innocent people . It is not about him feeling remorse now .

I was furious when I read how many lakhs were being spent on keeping this guy safe . First of all , Kasab is small fry . Not many would want him killed ( I mean Pakistani terror groups ) . Second , why did this trial have to take so long . I think the guy himself felt guilty and got tired of the tamasha . He finally brought this to an end . Maybe, just maybe, some policemen with balls threatened him and told him to confess this time around . God knows what the truth is but I am glad that this guy finally confessed

I think the bane of India is our breed of politicians . They act in such a way to make sure that they get voted to power the next time too compromising on nationalism and patriotism .

Now , I wonder if some of our politicians will try and ensure he is not hanged . More idiocy is sure to follow . With idiotic politicians at the helm , that is the least one can expect.

Excuse my French .

2 comments:

Zanil Hyder said...

yes mathew there are lots of funny things which are happening

a correction there so far 31 crores have been spent,what i heard i have no proof for that...

by the way new office is near that and on the way to office on 27th day before yesterday the number of vsat fitted vehicle for news coverage made me feel he was glorified ....

even here there is debate on capital punishment and ......

but don't blame wholly on the politicians alone there are many more....

M said...

Well Zanil,

You are right in a way that politicians alone are not to be blamed but at times, I wonder when our country will be like say Western European countries. I dream of a day for instance when my country will be developed. Whether it will happen in my lifetime though remains to be seen.